What is Activate Your Career Dreams Coaching?
LITTLE STEPS TO BIG DREAMS
Step 1: Create a vision of your next career.
You will brainstorm and explore a wide range of options for your next career. No dream is too big or too small.
Step 2: Cultivate resources to support your career plan.
You have a dream, now it’s time to identify and gather the people, tools, and resources for making your new career a reality. By the end of this session, you will have a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, TimeBound) career strategy plan.
Step 3: Activate your career dreams.
You have created a vision, gathered the necessary resources, drafted a well thought-out plan, and now it is time to put the plan into action. Little steps lead to big goals. This step includes accountability and flexibility to ensure your success.
Activate Your Career Dreams Jump Start Session
Get clarity. Get unstuck. Get moving! The best start to your coaching relationship with Madelyn is a Career Action Jump Start session
- Discuss your career situation
- Create or refine your career objective – What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Review your resume and LinkedIn profile and get a detailed report with recommendations plus templates
- Identify resources and tools (associations, job boards, recruiters, LinkedIn techniques) to implement immediately
- Receive an ACTION PLAN of exactly what to do next to activate your career dreams
Your 45 minutes with Madelyn will be all about focus! Get clear on your career objective, cultivate the resources to start the process, and activate your career dreams.
Not sure where to begin? CLICK HERE TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER DREAMS
Activate Your Career Dreams Interview Prep Session
Learn how to prepare for your next interview with confidence with a personalized action plan. Find out the best way to research a company before you walk in the door, how to confidently answer the top ten interview questions, and how to create a portfolio that will showcase your talents and demonstrate why you’re the best person for the job.
- 2-hours of interview coaching and support with an Executive Career Coach.
- Two mock interview practice sessions with 15-20 situational and behavioral based questions.
- Coaching on interview strategies (SOAR, STAR, PAR, Who2Wow, etc) and custom scripts to answer challenging interview questions.
- A 12-page Interview Preparation Guide.
- Coaching on strategies to answer the “salary queston” and handling salary negotiations to maximize your offer.
Career Investment $395
Have an interview coming up? CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US to schedule your appointment ASAP!
Activate Your Career Dreams Job Search Strategy Session
Create your very own customized step-by-step job search strategic plan to keep you focused on reaching your career goals. Identify your target companies, who in your network to contact, and the best job search strategies to maximize your options. Then put it all together in a comprehensive document with a daily to do list, weekly deadlines, and monthly quantifiable targets so you know what to focus on each day plus determine if you are on track.
- 2-hours of coaching with an Executive Career Coach that will focus on creating an action plan and keeping you accountable to reach your career goals.
- Activate Your LinkedIn Strategy on-demand webinar taught by Madelyn Mackie, the Career Activator and Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert.
Career Investment $395
Activate Your Career Dreams Salary Negotiation Session
Get the salary you deserve by knowing how to ask for it. Get equipped with the knowledge and tools so that you know how much to ask for, how to request it, when to ask for it, and more. The secret is in the script, which you’ll take home after the session.
- 1 60-minute Salary Negotiation Coaching session.
- Resources for discovering the salary range for any position.
Career Investment $165
Received an offer and not sure how to negotiate? CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US to schedule your appointment ASAP!
*Services will be provided virtually via conference call and on-line desktop sharing services as needed.
*Clients are responsible for all phone and internet charges.
*Work will begin upon receipt of the signed contract and payment.