You keep hearing about these magical keywords that you need to use for your resume but have no idea where to find them. Well, congratulations – here is the ultimate toolkit of keywords for your resume.
Keywords for Your Resume by Job Function
In this toolkit are 10 keyword checklists for the below roles and functions. Select the role or function that is best suited for your career goals.
- Business Development, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales
- Executive Functions
- General Business
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Nonprofit, Social Services, Program Management
- Office Administration
- Project Management
Go through the checklist for the role or function that is best suited to your career goals and select the keywords that fit your expertise.
Next, add any keywords from a specific job description that are not already on the list.
Finally, add these keywords throughout your resume. In the toolkit, you will see 3 ways you can add more keywords to your resume.
Download Your Activate Your Resume | Keyword Toolkit today.
Latest posts by Madelyn Mackie (see all)
- 3 Quick Ways to Activate Your LinkedIn Profile - June 17, 2021
- Activate Your Customized Resume…FAST! - March 29, 2018
- Activate Your Resume Online Course is OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT - March 15, 2018
- 3 Ways to Stay Motivated During Your Job Search - March 8, 2018