Do you have great content on your resume, but it looks like a hot mess?
Does your resume look blah, boring, and outdated?
Does your resume need some oomph, pizzazz, and style?
Do you want a fancy resume, but are worried that it will not make it through the online applicant tracking system?
Let’s fix all this and create a beautiful, branded, stylish resume that reflects your profession, your personality, your energy, and still get past the online scanners.
Attend the Activate A Beautiful, Branded Resume Webinar, where I will show you how to incorporate design elements, color, and style into your resume using Microsoft Word.
Everyone who attends will receive 7 awesomely branded resume templates!
One lucky career activator will have a chance to have their resume re-branded, for FREE.
Here are all the details
- When: Thursday, February 1 at 6 PM PST
- What: A quick 30-minute demonstration on how to take your resume from good to activated.
- Register: Click this link to register and sign up if you want a chance to win a FREE resume rebranding session.
Latest posts by Madelyn (see all)
- 11 Best Practices for Working With Applicant Tracking Systems - November 24, 2021
- Should I Put My Vaccination Status on My Résumé? - November 11, 2021
- 12 Strategies to the Hidden Job Market - August 12, 2021
- Activate Your Career Dreams Resume Checklist - July 30, 2021